Area Tankodrom Milovice
The Tank training area Milovice, a large military site of 200 ha, is situated near Nymburk cca. 30 km far from Prague between the dual highway D10 (Praha – Mladá Boleslav) and highway D11 (Praha – Hradec Králové). The exact address is: Jiřická 1999, 28924 Milovice u Nymburka.
Our multifunctional site offers unique entertainment focused not only on off-road and military designated for individuals and groups but also on the activities related to building the team co-operation and communication. We have 42 ha of the off-road tracks and our vehicle fleet comprises 30 military and off-road machinery and vehicles.
The infinite number of provided activities will surely please all adrenaline and military junkies and fans of active entertainment.
- Paintball – you can flood your enemies with colourful shower by shooting gelatin pellets with paint and test the team co-operation in several different game zones. At least 10 participants in one group. Additional charge will be applied to camo overall and gloves renting.
- Shooting Range – you can test your ability to hit the moving target at the speed of 108 km/h using the double-barreled shotgun. Hit 25 clay pigeons thrown in various ways.
- Army Drill in Training Camp – during the army training you will be shown how to wear the army clothing and also participate in an obstacle course following the pattern of the United States Army and led by strict commander.
- Military Trucks – easy tracks for beginners and extreme ones for experienced drivers are prepared for a ride in really strong cars. You can choose whichever of the following vehicles:
Kraz – the biggest utility truck that was authorized for using on the roads was produced in the Soviet Union. During the one-hour-long guided tour you see our vehicle fleet, take a ride in Kraz (cca. 5 km) and pass the driving lesson in case of your interest.
Tatra 813 – the special off-road truck from Czechoslovakia. During the one-hour-long guided tour you see our vehicle fleet, take a ride in Tatra (cca. 5 km) and pass the driving lesson in case of your interest.
Hummer H1 – this U.S. Army version is based on vehicle called Humvee produced from 1992.
- Infantry Fighting Vehicle Rides (BVP) – one of the most popular attractions in Tank training park Milovice. Ride in the infantry fighting vehicle, also suitable for children.
- Tank Regiment – we have 6 pieces tanks at our disposal. Experience the ride and enjoy Milovice surroundings. We offer a ride in medium tank T-55, tank driving and also car destruction.
Tank T-55 ride : 18.150 CZK / 1 person (max. 5 persons)
Tank T-55 driving : 36.300 CZK / 1 person
Car destruction with Tank T-55 – 30.250 CZK
- Shepherding Sheep with Dog – thanks to our offer you can flee from reality and rush and try working as a shepherd.
- Railroad – The season 2019 will start on Saturday April 27th by the special event organized together with the neighbouring Park Mirakulum – 2 sites for one price. The narrow gauge railway joining the Tank training area Milovice with the Park Mirakulum. The steam and diesel locomotives with marvelous railway cars you can see on the railroad measuring 1,8 km and at the stations.
Concerning corporate entertainment we provide area of 200 ha for all activities and training courses in our new facilities. The special offer for corporations:
- Army Camp – the one day (or even more days) camp is focused on team communication and co-operation. The real action begins with the bus attack and kidnapping the clients to the wasteland where they have to build a camp. The group accomplishes tactic tasks in the middle of raging battle and defend themselves under the leadership of professional soldiers against enemies.